Introducing the Impeachmint Cocktail. This resistance cocktail has all the key ingredients: it's orange yet green with envy, it has the influence of Russia with its vodka and the champagne makes it bubbly and light of substance just like Ivanka and Jared!
So enjoy the hearing while drinking the Impeachmint Cocktail - you'll forget all your worries upon first sip!
- ½ fresh ripe peach
- 5-6 fresh mint leaves, minced
- ½ lime, juiced
- 1 tsp agave nectar
- 2 shots of RUSSIAN vodka
- 6 ice cubes
- Your favorite bubbly to top off (I used about a half of a glass)
- Mint and fresh peach slices for garnish
- In a tumbler, mixing glass or cocktail shaker, muddle together the peach, mint, lime and agave into a thick pulp. A blender is an option, too, if you'd like a more smooth texture.
- Add in the RUSSIAN vodka and ice and stir to combine
- Pour into a glass and top with your bubbly of choice (I used champagne). Be sure to pour slowly as the peach will cause extra bubbles. Garnish with mint leaves and fresh peach slices.
While making, we also recommend enjoying a nice glass of wine. And thanking/merci-ing Macron for being the amazing handshaking President of France that he is.
We can also recommend this vodka to be your Russian vodka of choice!